A Wood Racquet Tournament
Really nice day ... Lots of shanks and thuds ... but it's so much fun to play with those old wood racquets. Pat Gallagher and Eric Crowe are this year's Champs!
Register Online or
The Woody is a wood racquet tournement held annually in October (or November). Pull that old Kramer
out of your garage or just borrow one of our loaners. It's a morning of throw back tennis.
We do have loaners!
- This is a Wood Racquet Doubles Tournament.
- All ages & levels welcome.
- Teams should have a combined rating of between 6.5 to 8.5.
- Compass Draw: this basically means you keep playing ... no elimination.
- Deadline: November 8
- Sign up as a team or individually.
- All players must use a wood racket. We do have loaners.
- All players must wear white.
- We will use white balls.